The cost of the course is £1400.
- All food and accommodation while with us for the weekends and seminar days
- All food and accommodation for the final graduation weekend in Geneva
- All costs of tours to Parliament, FCO, UN, UNHCR and NGOs in Geneva
- All administration costs
What you can expect to spend in addition:
- Approximately two to three books
- Travel to and from Geneva
- Travel to and from the seminars and weekends away (usually held in the SE of England )
- Cost for printing and sending in your assignments via post
- The payment scheme is £400 up front on acceptance to the course and then £100 a month by Direct Debit.
However we are flexible on how this is paid, and offer various solutions if you can't pay as outlined above. For example: some people pay £140 a month for 10 months because it works out better for their budget; others pay the whole fee up front. This is to be discussed and agreed with the CCF.