The Holy Bible and prayer are foundational to what we do.
"Is any one of you in trouble? He should pray. Is anyone happy? Let him sing songs of praise. Is any one of you sick? He should call the elders of the church to pray over him and anoint him with oil in the name of the Lord. And the prayer offered in faith will make the sick person well; the Lord will raise him up. If he has sinned, he will be forgiven. Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective." James 5:13-16 (NIV)
It is a duty but also a privilege to pray for good government in our nation and for those who have bravely stepped up to take the decisions locally and nationally. It can be a lonely place.
For those in positions of responsibility
- John Glen MP - CCF Parliamentary Chairman
- David Burrowes MP - CCF Founder and Trustee
- Jeremy Lefroy MP - CCF Trustee
- Fiona Bruce MP - CCF Patron
- Caroline Ansell MP - CCF Patron
- The Rt Hon Caroline Spelman MP - Second Church Estates Commissioner
- Gary Streeter MP - Chairman of Christians in Parliament
- Prime Minister Theresa May
- Patrick McLoughlin - Conservative Party Chairman
The team who runs the course, the students and our guest lecturers.
Running over 10 months the course is a key part of our mission to Inspire Christians into public life, and equip them when they are there.
The CCF's monthly prayer meetings and other events.
Please pray for our Director Gareth Wallace and our team.
Please pray for members on the CCF's Board of Trustees. clarity, vision and direction for the CCF.
A Christ-like witness to the Party and all whom we meet and interact with.
CCHQ - Conservative Headquarters
Please pray for an MP, Parliament and the people and topics above.
You can also submit a prayer request by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org